Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cherished

I received a complimentary copy of the eBook, Cherished by Kim Cash Tate through the Thomas Nelson Publishing Booksneeze program. I am not required to provide a positive review, and all opinions are my own.

Brian and Kelli have a sorted past that ended with broken hearts and broken dreams. When Kelli's family convinces her to move home, she is forced to deal with the issues that she had been avoiding for seven years.

Personally, I loved Cherished. It is a book that is fully ground in Christianity but is not a typical Christian Fiction book. So many times, I feel a bit preached to when reading Christian Fiction. This story is about flawed, real characters dealing with issues that vary from abortion to adultery, to tarnished reputations and trying to find God's voice in all their situations. In addition to a great, easy to read plot, the book reminds readers about the importance of listening for God in all situations. Praying whole heartily, and trusting that there is always a bigger plan in motion. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to more from Kim Cash Tate.

No comments:

Post a Comment