Saturday, August 20, 2011

It Couldn't Just Happen

It Couldn't Just Happen; Knowing the Truth About God's Awesome Creation is a book designed to answer childrens' questions about the world from a Creationist point of view. While I love the concept of this book, I also found it to be a bit dry and wonder how it would keep the attention of a child. The facts and style of writing would definitely be geared for an older child; perhaps 5-7th grade. I was hoping that it would answer questions from younger children in a simple manner, but younger children would be bored by all the scientific talk in the book. However, for older children, it tackles the subjects of our universe, how life began, evolution vs. Evolution, and more. The truths in this book are valid and to the point. It would be useful to doubting tweens, teens, and adults.

I received a complimentary copy of the eBook "It Couldn't Just Happen; Knowing the Truth About God's Awesome Creation" by Lawrence O. Richards through Thomas Nelson Publishing's Booksneeze blogging program in exchange for an honest review. I am not required to write a positive review, all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment