Saturday, August 13, 2011

Treasuring Emma

I received a copy of Treasuring Emma by Kathleen Fuller from the BookSneeze blogger program. I was very excited to get a Christian Fiction book, and this was the second Amish book I've read. I really enjoyed this book. The characters are lovable, but also flawed and real. The author has an easy to read style that helped get me quickly engrossed in the book, and the plot was enjoyable. As a matter of fact, I finished the book in just a few days, despite the fact that I have three kids three and under~including a newborn! Fuller included enough twists in her plot that although I knew how it would most likely end, I never would have guessed how they got there. It was certainly a book that left me wanting more, which makes me glad that Fuller has a series based on the characters in this Amish community.

No comments:

Post a Comment