Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gabby, God's Little Angel


Last night before bed, I read Gabby, God's Little Angel by Sheila Walsh to my three-year-old daughter. About three or four pages into the book my daughter looked at me and declared "This is a long book you picked, Momma." Indeed, it is a bit long for a three-year-old, but she listened intently through to the end. The illustrations are beautiful, and the story is cute despite being a bit long for my preschooler. Gabby is a bit clumsy, but God still chooses her to be Sophie's guardian angel. Sophie is a bit of a daredevil herself, and provides Gabby with a challenge. The book focuses on God loving all of us and providing an angel to watch over us. All in all, it is a very sweet book and I'm sure my children and I will read it over and over.

Disclaimer: I received this book for free through the Thomas Nelson Publishing Booksneeze program in exchange for a review. I am not required to provide a positive review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment