Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank You, God, for Blessing Me

Thank You, God, for Blessing Me by Max Lucado is a short and sweet Hermie book. The illustrations are typical of the Hermie series and I enjoyed the rhythm of the poetic story. Hermie is in his garden, praying his thanks to God for all that he has. It would be a perfect book to introduce young children to how to talk with God, and how to recognize the wonderful things in our lives that God has blessed us with. Despite the fact that the e version of this book is only four pages long, it is a very good read that will be beneficial to my children.

I received a complimentary download of this book through Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze blogger program in exchange for a review. I was not required to provide a positive review, and all of the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment