Thursday, October 6, 2011

In Case You Ever Wonder

In Case You Ever Wonder is a delightful Christian children's book by Max Lucado. With beautifully drawn illustrations and sweet words, Lucado reminds children that they are created by God and loved by God and their parents. The book tells children about how carefully crafted they are by the same hands that created all the earth, and how special they are to God. Children are also reminded that whenever anything happens that they do not like, they can turn to God and their parents. My three-and-a-half-year-old loved this book, and asked me to read it twice the day we downloaded it. She told me that she really likes this book, and everything we get to the part about God deciding to make her she happily exclaims "ME?!" 

I received a complimentary copy of this eBook through Booksneeze's blogger program in exchange for a review. I was not required to provide a positive review and all opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment