Friday, October 21, 2011

It's today! It's today!

The Women of Faith conference is today and I am so excited! I have been a little apprehensive about it leading up to this morning because I really don't know what to expect. I have visited the website several times, so I know where I'm going and what I'm doing, but I have never participated in something like this, so I am very excited.

I am most excited to hear Luci Swindoll speak. If she is anything like her brother, I know I am in for something special. I also really like Natalie Grant and look forward to hearing her.

It's very late at night and I just went back to the website to look around a bit and now I'm too excited to sleep!

p.s. What's the deal with most of these speakers coming from the South? I want to go to there.

No comments:

Post a Comment