Sunday, October 23, 2011

Softly & Tenderly



I love Sara Evans' music. I often get lost in her sentimental songs and soulful voice. When I found out that she is now an author too, I was extremely excited to download a complimentary copy of Softly & Tenderly through the Booksneeze blogger program in exchange for a review. I was not required to provide a positive review and all opinions are my own. While it took a little while for me to get entirely engrossed in the book, by the end it had me crying along with the characters as they went through their journey. Although it is a second in a series (the first is Sweet By and By), I didn't fee like I was missing something by not having read Sweet By and By first. Even better, there's a third book coming out in the winter of 2012. If you enjoy the sentimentality of Sara Evans' music, you will certainly enjoy this book series.

No comments:

Post a Comment