Thursday, October 13, 2011

Three Cups

A five-year-old boy is given three cups from the family cupboard for his birthday. Little does he know that this is the beginning of a wonderful journey. Walk with Tony Townsley as he learns how to divide his allowance between three cups; saving, spending, and giving. 

This book would be a wonderful introduction to money management for a young child. It works very well with Dave Ramsey's system of financial management, which also guides people to dividing their assets in the same three ways. 

I thoroughly enjoyed his book and look forward to introducing it to my children when they are a little older. I am certain that they will also enjoy it and learn a lot about money management.

I received a complementary copy of Three Cups through the Thomas Nelson Publishing Booksneeze program in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment