Friday, November 11, 2011

An Amish Wedding

I received a complimentary copy of An Amish Wedding by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, and Kelly Long through the Thomas Nelson Publishing Booksneeze blogger program in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Wiseman, Fuller, and Long are favorite authors of mine and I was looking forward to this book as soon as it was announced. I expected three short stories that were unrelated to each other but had a wedding theme. My expectations were surpassed when I realized that the stories are actually of three different couples and their budding relationships in the days before one of their weddings. Each author took one couple's story. The book begins with Wiseman's tale of the bride-to-be's best friend and her fiance and continues with Fuller's telling of the same bride-to-be's sister just before the wedding and concludes with the bride-to-be and her wedding. If you enjoy Amish fiction, you will enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment