Monday, November 21, 2011

Women of Faith

I really didn't know what to expect when I went to Women of Faith last month in St. Paul, Minnesota.

I knew it was a pretty big deal and I've known a handful of people who have gone, but really didn't know anything about it. I did some research before I went about the women who would be speaking and was very pleasantly surprised by the wide array of Godly women who spoke.

I sincerely feel that Women of Faith is an annointed ministry of God, and that they are reaching lives everywhere.

I was very touched, especially by the stories of Sheila Walsh and Angie Smith. I loved hearing God glorified through their stories. I was also very impressed by Dr. Henry Cloud, who spoke so frankly about psychological issues and how they work together with God's plan for our lives.

I also LOVED hearing MaryMary and Natalie Grant. I now follow all of these women on Twitter and can't help but feel like we are all old friends!

All in all, I was very impressed with the Women of Faith Imagine conference and am so thankful I had the opportunity to go! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment